C Word Coffee Grounds & Composting
JUST ASK FOR A BAG OR 2
We at C Word take our environmental stanCe seriously. Coffee Grounds – FantastiC Composters, worms love it! Simply ask, they are already bagged ready to go. Interested? Ask when you visit or Contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Coffee grounds are a very good addition to your Compost as a "green" or nitrogen sourCe. C/N ratio about 20:1.
* Worms are very attraCted to the grounds so use them in your worm farm.
* Grounds are pH neutral however aCid loving plants are said to thrive. It is a good soil Conditioner, it will feed the worm population so inCorporate them well into the soil.
* Limit the perCentage to no more than 25% of the volume of the pile.
* Beware the sCrub turkeys also love it but this means that they will inCorporate it into the soil for you.
* It is said to be good as a potting medium, there is a great deal of information on the net. Please feel free to share information as you find it. Bromeliads appear to be a fan of the Coffee grounds.